Shipping and Returns
Shipments are processed through UPS and Canada Post. The shipping rates are provided at the time of checkout for the items placed in your Shopping Cart and once you provide us with your shipping address. We ship only within Canada and to the Continental USA.
We do not ship to PO BOX, GU, VI, APO/AFO addresses.
We reserve the right to advise our buyers of any additional shipping costs that may apply to their purchase when processing the shipment. We quote additional shipping costs accordingly and will only advise buyers where extreme shipping costs have been quoted (this may apply to customers residing in restricted, mountainous or limited access areas or in areas such as Newfoundland, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia in Canada).
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United States whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. The valuation method is FOB (Free on Board), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated exclusively on the value of the imported goods. However, some duties are based part in value and part in quantity. In addition to duty, imports may be subject to a Merchandise Processing Fee, and in some cases to sales tax, and Federal Excise Tax. More information is available here.
Pickup and Drop-ins:
We encourage you to drop by one of our locations and purchase directly from our warehouse to save on shipping charges.
Please visit our location map for store locations and hours.
-For pickup and drop-ins, please call ahead of time to schedule an appropriate drop in time and to ensure that someone is available to attend to your request.
The warehouse address is:
LumaGro, Unit# 24, 151 Brunel Rd, Mississauga, ON, L4Z2H6
Returns must be done within 30 days of placing the order.
Returns are only accepted for products that are in new condition and are returned in the original packaging. "New condition" means that the product has not been used, modified or tampered with. All returns must be emailed in advance. Please email us at email@example.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) for shipping the product(s) back to us. Return shipping and insurance charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. Any merchandise returned without prior RMA communication, or any merchandise returned freight collect, is subject to being refused.
- Products damaged by neglect or abuse will not be covered by warranty.
- Return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- The Shipping, Handling and Insurance Fees paid by buyer are NOT included in return credit issued.
- Please allow 3-5 business day turnaround time for your exchange to be processed.
- If your product arrives damaged or defective or is found to be defective within the first 30 days of normal use, a replacement or refund will be given at the discretion of lumagro.com .
- The item has not been altered.
- All returns must be emailed in advance and given a Return Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Return Authorization Number (RMA #) is required before any replacement claim will be accepted.
- Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
- The item must be shipped back with care (please carefully pack the item).
- All returned merchandise must be in its original carton or packaging.
- All non-defective merchandise are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Clearance items are FINAL SALE ITEMS, no refunds allowed.
- Due to the nature of some products we are unable to accept returns for them.
- lumagro.com (Lumagro Inc.) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this policy in whole or in part, at any time.
Damaged Goods/Missing Items:
Damaged product/Missing Item claims will need to be reported within 48 hours upon receipt of the shipment (or as noted within the FedEx, Canada Post, UPS or any other courier delivery tracking system) . When submitting a damaged product or missing item report, please include the tracking number assigned for the shipment, Order number, pictures for proof of damages, and any other additional and related details to be reviewed. If damages are being reported, please contact and notify the shipping company to ensure that they are aware that damages were noted on the item received. Upon review of the report, we will then communicate with the buyer to determine the appropriate action. We require up to 5 business days in order to review damaged reports. No damaged goods/missing items reports received after 48 hours from the delivery date reflected by the tracking information will be taken into consideration. We will assume that the buyer is fully satisfied with their purchase and all completed sales are final.
Lost Shipments/Items Not Received:
We email and provide all customers with tracking information for their orders when their order is shipped. Orders are processed and shipped within 2 business days of receiving a complete payment, so should you not receive a tracking number for your order, please notify us and we will promptly provide you with this information. It is our customer's responsibility to monitor the status of their shipment and order. Customers must opt in for the Signature Required if there is any risk of loss or theft upon delivery or if the customer is not present to receive the package physically at the time of delivery. In cases of lost shipments, or items not received where Signature Required is not selected, we will work with the selected shipping service towards reimbursement however the final outcome is based solely at the discretion of the shipping service provider.