Our portable infrared heaters are of exceptional quality, extremely durable, efficient and reliable. This compact and lightweight portable heater produces an enjoyable comfortable infrared heat that will warm your patio, garage, greenhouse, indoor play area, stable, barn, warehouse, indoor pool, hot tub, change room, solarium, gazebo, work area, and can be also used for spray booths, auto body shops, furniture refinishing shops, and any other type of work applications where heat is required. The best of all is that it can be used all year round for a number of recreational, residential, commercial or industrial applications. This main advantage of this heater is that it heats only people and objects but not the wasteful air.
The heater uses the standard household electric current. It's made from durable weather proof aluminum housing and includes a up to 9000 hour life span infrared carbon fiber tube which produces a 3m (10ft) x 3m (10ft) area (approx. 10 ft. blanket = 100sqft) of heat.
These industrial infrared heaters use high efficiency carbon fiber heating tubes that reflect the infrared radiation and direct it towards the area of heating. The carbon fiber heating elements are the latest advancement in heating technology, as carbon fiber offers an excellent strength to weight ratio, along with its superb electrical conductivity. The infrared radiation impinging on the product is virtually doubled. Another feature is that a heated area is not affected by wind and there are no UV rays used or harmful toxic emissions produced. The heater is less expensive to operate than a standard propane patio heater. To make this unit portable, various styles of optional tripod stands are available with adjustable telescopic pole.
- Heating Element: High Efficiency Carbon Fiber
- Material of Reflector: High Rated Aluminium Reflector
- Material of Housing: Anodized Extruded Aluminium Alloy Housing
- Functions: Waterproof ,Secure Locking System, 360 Degree Electronic Tip-over Safety Switch
- Power Output: 1500W
- Remote Control: Yes (Included)
- Product Dimensions: 25.5" x 7" x 8.5" Inches in L x W x H
- Length of Power Cord: 12 feet
- Water Resistance Grade: IP24 Approved
- Electrical Safety Certification: ETL Canada and US