LumaGro 600W Dimmable Electronic Digital Ballast
One of the major factors that contribute to the purchase of digital lighting is the increased power savings. Our LumaGro ballasts are among few of the ballasts on the market that offer you a dimming switch that enables you to run your ballast at the strength YOU desire. This not only makes it easier to harden off young plants just being introduced to HID lighting, but also allows you to control your footprint and power usage as well. You can increase the power to your ballast as your garden grows and demands more light.
Another key point of these ballasts’ is they have no dedicated voltage. Switching between 120v and 240v is as easy as changing the power cords. The 120V cord is included with your ballast and an optional 240V cord is also available. There is no need to change any wiring.
Your new ballast will include the following features:
- Run at 250W, 400W, 600W and 700W
- Strike both Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium Bulbs (maximum recommended striking distance of up to 45 feet)
- Accepts 120v or 240v
- Allows 50 Hertz to 60 Hertz
- Runs 15% cooler than other digital ballasts on the market
- Has a Power Factor of 99.9%
- The most stable output frequency of any ballast
- Higher lumen output than magnetic ballasts
- Light weight and care free
- Generator and Flip Box compatible
The LumaGro ballasts are available in 600w and 1000w. All sizes come complete with our exclusive dimming option, both 120v and 240v cord ends, and our 1 year warranty.
- Includes 110V cable