These Double Ended systems are the most powerful and sophisticated indoor grow lights available. In greenhouse areas where this unit is being used as supplemental lighting, it can cover up to a 10' x 10' area. If used as a primary light source, the Double Ended fixture can cover up to a 6' x 6' area.
The newest technology in High Pressure Sodium and Metal Halide are the Double Ended HPS and MH bulbs. These bulbs degrade slower than traditional single ended HPS bulbs. In fact, after 10,000 hours double ended lamps will still output approximately 90% of their original intensity. Double Ended HPS bulbs are also more stable than traditional single ended HPS bulbs, and this allows them to have a 10% increase in light intensity and PAR output over traditional single ended HPS bulbs. Lastly, Double Ended HPS bulbs emit more UV and IR light than traditional single ended HPS bulbs, increasing the potency and essential oils of oil producing plants.
- Professional 750 watt high frequency electronic ballast with an option to run at 825W max
-Dimmable to 400W,500W, and 600W
- Including high efficiency Miro aluminum horticultural HR96 reflector (96% efficiency).
- Only suitable for use with 750 watt EL lamp (sold separately): No acoustic resonance, up to 8% more grow light and light maintenance after 5000 hours >95%.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Driver efficiency >95%.
- Sealed housing with specialty ventilation plug.
- Reflector easily replaceable.
- Very low heat dissipation and very low weight.
- LED status indicator.
- Operates at 240 volts
- Includes 240V cable
-You can daisy chain and link up to 100 of these systems on a single controller.
The advantage of our Double Ended HPS bulbs is a 35% increase in the bulbs life span. They are also more stable which allows for a 10% increase in light intensity compared to traditional HPS bulbs. They also emit more IR and UV light which increases the potency and production of essential oil produced by the plant.